All papers of the Radioelektronika are published in the IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Web of Science. The published proceedings will be created from PDF files supplied by the authors. The paper must by submitted through the EasyChair system and must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: 3-4 A4 pages (extended abstract), 4-6 A4 pages (final paper), including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: A4 (210 mm X 297 mm)
- Lay-out: Double column IEEE format [https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html]
- Fonts: Embed & Subset ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed
- File Format: PDF only
- File Size Limitation: 5.0 MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Papers will be selected by the Steering Committee based on a peer review made by the Technical Program Committee
Mandatory for final papers
Final papers must be no more than 6 pages.
PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure/check that your PDF is Xplore compliant [http://pdf-express.org/]
Conference ID: 42858X
Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings.
Authors of accepted papers are expected to register and present their papers at the conference. Only the presented papers will be submitted to the final conference proceedings on IEEE Xplore.
Proceedings and all presentations will be in English.