All papers of the Radioelektronika are published in the IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Web of Science. The published proceedings will be created from PDF files supplied by the authors. The paper must by submitted through the EasyChair system and must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: 3-4 A4 pages (extended abstract), 4-6 A4 pages (final paper), including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: A4 (210 mm X 297 mm)
- Lay-out: Double column IEEE format [https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html]
- Fonts: Embed & Subset ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed
- File Format: PDF only
- File Size Limitation: 5.0 MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Papers will be selected by the Steering Committee based on a peer review made by the Technical Program Committee
Mandatory for final papers
Final papers must be no more than 6 pages.
PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure/check that your PDF is Xplore compliant [http://pdf-express.org/]
Conference ID: 42858X
Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings.
Authors of accepted papers are expected to register and present their papers at the conference. Only the presented papers will be submitted to the final conference proceedings on IEEE Xplore.
Proceedings and all presentations will be in English.
Information for Presenters
- invited presentation – 45 minutes including questions and discussion
- oral presentation – 15 minutes including questions and discussion
Because of the conference program is very tight, please, keep time and prepare your talk according to this duration.
All oral presenters introduce yourself to the session chair before the session, and check a connection of your memory stick or laptop with the projector.
There will be a Windows laptop computer with Microsoft PowerPoint and Acrobat Reader (USB available for presentation upload), video projector with standard VGA connector, screen, lapel microphone, and laser pointer.
You can use your own laptop for the presentation (check the
electricity plugs, Type E is used in the Czech Republic
- The poster stands are 120 x 150 cm (width x height, inner area 115 cm x 145 cm portrait orientation). We do not provide any template.
- Please, set up your poster during the lunch break on Thursday, April 19.
- Paper numbers will be posted on the poster boards in numerical order. Please find your paper number and post your poster in the designated space.
- A poster author or co-author is required to stand by the poster during the scheduled poster session from 16.00 – 18.00 to answer questions from attendees.
- Presenters who have not placed their papers on their assigned board by 16:00 will be considered a “no show” and their manuscript will not be published.
- Presenters are asked to remove their posters immediately after the poster session.